Article 1. Purpose
These terms and conditions are Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") provided by the Busan International Design Awards (hereinafter referred to as "Site") operated by the Busan Design Promotion Agency. The purpose of this document is to define the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the cyber mall and users.
※ These terms and conditions shall apply mutatis mutandis to electronic commerce using PC communication, wireless, etc.
Article 2. Definitions
- "Site" means a fictional place of business where the Foundation is allowed to trade goods, etc. using information and communication facilities, such as computers, in order to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods") to users. It is also used as a means of operating a cyber mall.
- "Users" means members and nonmembers who access the Sites and receive services provided by the Sites in accordance with these Terms.
'Member' means a person who has registered as a member of the 'Mall' and who can use the service provided by the 'Site' continuously.
- 'Non-member' means a person who uses the services provided by the Site without registering as a member.
Article 3. clarification, explanation and revision of terms and conditions
- "Site" means the terms and conditions of this Agreement, company name, representative's name, business address (including address where customer's complaint can be handled), telephone number, copy number, e-mail address, business registration number, mail order business. We will post the report number and personal information manager on the initial service screen (front) of Cyber Mall so that users can easily know. However, the contents of the agreement can be made available to the user through the connection screen.
"Site" provides a separate connection screen or pop-up screen to confirm the user's confirmation so that the user can understand important contents such as subscription withdrawal, delivery liability, and refund conditions before the user agrees to the agreement. Must be obtained.
- "Site" includes the Act on the Protection of Consumers in Electronic Commerce, etc. This Agreement may be amended to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws such as the Act on the Protection of Information, etc., the Act on Visiting Sales, etc., and the Basic Consumer Act.
- If the Site revises the Terms, the applicable date and the reason for the revision shall be specified and announced on the initial screen of the Mall together with the current agreement from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, if the contents of the Terms are changed against the User, the notice will be given at least 30 days prior grace period. In this case, "Mall" clearly compares the contents before and after the revision and displays them for easy understanding.
- If the Site revises the Terms, those amendments apply only to the contracts entered into after the date of application, and the pre-revised terms and conditions apply to contracts already entered into before that date. However, if a user who has already entered into a contract wishes to receive the provisions of the amended provisions, the amendment provisions shall apply if the “mall” has been agreed to by the “mall” within the notice period of the amended provisions under paragraph 3. It's possible.
- For the matters not defined in this agreement and the interpretation of this agreement, the Act on Consumer Protection in E-Commerce, etc., the Act on Regulation of Terms, etc. Follow
Article 4. Provision and Change of Service
"Site" performs the following tasks:
- Providing information about goods or services and entering into a purchase contract
- Delivery of Goods or Services with Purchase Agreement
- Other duties prescribed by the Site
- "Site" may change the contents of the goods or services to be provided by a contract entered into in the future in the event of a sold-out of goods or services or a change in technical specifications. In this case, the details of the changed goods or services and the date of delivery shall be specified and immediately announced where the contents of the current goods or services are posted.
- In case of changing the contents of the service contracted with the user for the "Site" for reasons such as the out of stock of goods or the change of technical specifications, the reason shall be immediately notified to the address which can notify the user.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, "Site" shall compensate for the damage suffered by the user. However, this does not apply if the "Site" demonstrates no intention or negligence.
Article 5. Interruption of Service
- "Site" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or failure of communication.
- "Site" compensates for damages suffered by the user or a third party due to the temporary suspension of the provision of the service for the reasons described in paragraph 1. Provided that the Site does not prove to be intentional or negligent.
In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, the abandonment of business, or the consolidation between companies, the "site" shall notify the user in the manner prescribed in Article 8 and to the consumer in accordance with the conditions set forth in the "site". To compensate. However, if the "Site" does not notify the compensation standards, etc., the user's mileage or reserve will be paid to the user in cash or cash equivalent to the currency value used on the "Site".
Article 6. Membership
- The user applies for membership by filling in the member information according to the registration form set by the "Site" and expressing his or her intention to agree to these terms.
"Site" registers as a member unless the following applies among the users who apply to join as a member as described in Paragraph 1.
If the applicant has previously lost his / her membership in accordance with Article 7 (3) of this Agreement, he / she shall have consented to re-register as a member of the "Site" as a person who has been denied membership in accordance with Article 7 (3). In the case of exceptions.
If there is any false, missing or misleading entry
- If it is determined that registering as a member is a significant technical problem of the "Site".
- The date of establishment of the membership contract shall be when the acceptance of the "Site" reaches the member.
- In the event that there is a change in the information registered at the time of membership registration, the member shall notify the change of the "site" by the member information modification method within a considerable period of time.
Article 7. Member Withdrawal and Disqualification
- Members may request to withdraw at any time on the "Site" and the "Site" will promptly withdraw.
- The "Site" may restrict or suspend membership if the member is for any of the following reasons.
- If you registered false information at the time of application
- In the event that the member does not pay the debts borne by the member in connection with the use of the website or other goods purchased through the website.
- Threaten e-commerce order, such as by interfering with someone else's use of the "Site" or by stealing the information.
- If you use the "Site" to prohibit the law or these terms and conditions or contrary to public morals
- After the "Site" restricts or suspends membership, the "Site" may lose its membership if the same act is repeated more than once or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days.
- If "Site" loses your membership, your membership will be terminated. In this case, the member will be notified of this, and the member will be given a chance to call out at least 30 days prior to the termination of membership registration.
Article 8. Notice to Members
- If "Site" notifies a Member, it may be made to an email address designated by the Member in advance with "Site".
- "Site" can be replaced by individual notice by posting on the "Site" bulletin board for more than one week in case of notice to many unspecified members. However, individual notice shall be given of matters that have a significant impact on the member's own transactions.
Article 9. Purchase Application
- The "Site" User shall apply for a purchase on the "Site" by the following or similar methods, and the "Site" shall provide each of the following contents clearly in the user's application for purchase.
- Search and selection of goods, etc.
- Enter the recipient's name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile number)
- Confirmation of terms and conditions, services with limited subscription revocation rights, and contents related to the cost burden such as shipping and installation costs
- Indicate that you agree to these terms and confirm or deny any of the above (eg mouse clicks)
- Application for purchase of goods, etc. and confirmation of this or consent to confirmation of “mall”
- Choice of payment method
- If the "Site" needs to provide and entrust the purchaser's personal information to a third party, the purchaser's consent must be obtained upon the actual purchase application, and the membership is not comprehensively agreed upon in advance. At this time, the "Site" shall specify to the buyer the items of personal information provided, the recipients, the purpose of using the personal information of the recipients, and the period of retention and use. However, if there are other laws and regulations, such as entrusting the handling of personal information pursuant to Article 25, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., it shall comply with them.
Article 10. Formation of Contract
- "Site" may not approve the purchase request as described in Article 9 if the following applies. However, if you enter into a contract with a minor, you must notify the minor or his / her legal representative that the contract may be canceled if the legal representative does not obtain the consent.
If there is any false, missing or misleading information in the application
- If a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol
- If you believe that acceptance of other purchase requests is a significant obstacle to the "Site" technology.
- The contract is concluded when the acceptance of the Site reaches the user in the form of acknowledgment notice in Article 12 (1).
- Indications of acceptance of the "Site" shall include information such as confirmation of the purchase application and availability of the purchase, cancellation of the correction of the purchase application, and the like.
Article 11. Payment Method
Payment for goods or services purchased on the Site may be made by any of the following methods. However, the "Site" may not collect any nominal fee on the payment of goods, etc. with respect to the payment method of the user.
- Account transfer including phone banking, internet banking, mail banking, etc.
- Prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
- Online passbook deposit
- Payment by electronic money
- Payment upon receipt
- Payment by points paid by "Site" including mileage
- Payment by gift certificate contracted or recognized by "Site"
- Payment by other electronic payment methods
Article 12. Change and cancellation of acknowledgment notice and purchase application
- "Site" will notify the user of the acknowledgment when there is a user's application for purchase.
- The user who has received the acknowledgment notice can request a change and cancellation of the purchase application immediately after receiving the acknowledgment notice if there is a mismatch of the intention indication. Should be handled accordingly. However, if you have already paid, you will be subject to the provisions of Article 15 withdrawal.
Article 13. Supply of Goods, etc.
- Unless otherwise agreed to the timing of supply of users and goods, "Site" shall take other necessary measures such as ordering, packaging, etc. so that the goods can be delivered within 7 days of the user's subscription. However, if the "site" has already received all or part of the payment of goods, etc., the action shall be taken within 3 business days from the date of receiving all or part of the payment. At this time, the Site shall take appropriate measures to allow the user to check the supply procedure and progress of the goods.
- "Site" specifies the means of delivery, the cost of delivery by each means, and the delivery period by means of the goods you have purchased. If the "Site" exceeds the contracted delivery period, you will be liable for damages. However, this is not the case when the "site" proves that there is no intention and error.
Article 14. Refunds
"Site" shall notify the user of the reason without delay when goods, etc. that a user applies for purchase cannot be delivered or provided for reasons of stock sold out, etc. Refund or take action as needed within the business day.
Article 15. Withdrawal of subscription
- A user who has entered into a contract for the purchase of goods, etc. with the "Site" shall receive a written document on the contents of the contract pursuant to Article 13 (2) of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. If the supply of goods is made late, the subscription can be withdrawn within 7 days after receiving the goods, or when the supply of goods is started). However, if there are other provisions in the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. regarding the withdrawal of subscription, the provisions of the Act shall apply.
- The user cannot return or exchange goods if he / she has received the goods.
- When goods or the like are lost or damaged due to the user's responsibility (However, if the package is damaged to check the contents of the goods, the offer may be withdrawn)
When the value of goods, etc. has decreased significantly due to the use of the user or consumption of some
- When the value of goods, etc. has decreased significantly enough to make it difficult to resell over time
- When copying is possible with goods having the same performance, etc.If the original packaging is damaged
- In the case of Paragraph 2 No. 2 to No. 4, the user shall withdraw the subscription if the user does not specify in advance where the customer can easily know that the withdrawal of the subscription is withdrawn or provide trial products. This is not limited.
- Even if the content of goods, etc., differs from the content of labeling or advertisement or otherwise is executed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2, the User shall, within three months from the date of supply of such goods, You can withdraw the subscription within 30 days from the date of knowing or knowing.
Article 16. Effect of withdrawal of subscription
- The Site shall reimburse payments for goods already paid within 3 business days if the Goods are returned from the User. In this case, when the Mall delays the refund of goods, etc., the deferred interest calculated by multiplying the delay period by multiplying the delayed interest rate under Article 21-2 of the Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce, etc.
- In reimbursement of the above charges, the Site shall immediately suspend the payment of the goods by the operator who provided the means of payment when the user pays the goods, etc. by payment method such as credit card or electronic money. Ask to cancel.
- In the case of withdrawal of subscription, the user shall bear the cost of returning the goods. "Site" does not claim penalty or damages for the user's withdrawal of subscription. However, if the contents of goods, etc. are different from those displayed or advertised or the contents of the contract are canceled and the subscription is withdrawn, the site shall bear the cost of returning the goods.
- If you pay the shipping cost when you receive the goods, etc., "Site" clearly indicates who is responsible for the cost when you cancel the subscription.
Article 17. Privacy
- "Site" collects the minimum personal information to the extent necessary to provide services when collecting your personal information.
"Site" does not collect the information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract in advance. However, this is not the case when personal identification is required prior to the purchase contract for the performance of obligations under related laws, and when certain minimum personal information is collected.
- When the Site collects and uses the user's personal information, it informs the user of the purpose and obtains consent.
- "Site" cannot use the collected personal information for any purpose other than the purpose. If a new purpose of use occurs or provides it to a third party, the site will be notified and consented to the user during the use and provision stage. However, except as otherwise provided in the relevant laws and regulations.
- In the case where the "Site" needs to obtain the user's consent under paragraphs 3 and 4, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (own, name and telephone number, other contact information), the purpose of collecting and using the information, and the third party The provisions of Article 22 (2) of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., including information related to the provision of information (recipient, purpose of provision, and contents of information to be provided) must be specified or notified in advance. You can withdraw this consent at any time.
- You can request to view and correct errors in your personal information held by the Site at any time, and the Site is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If you request to correct an error, "Site" will not use the personal information until you correct the error.
- In order to protect personal information, the "Site" should be limited to the one who handles the user's personal information to the minimum. You are responsible for any damages caused by the user.
- When the personal information is collected from the Site or a third party, the personal information is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information is achieved.
- "Site" does not set the agreement on the collection, use and provision of personal information in advance. In addition, it specifically specifies services that are restricted in the user's refusal to consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information. Do not restrict or decline the offer.
Article 18. Obligations of the Site
- "Site" shall not act against the law and this agreement or contrary to public order and morals, and shall do its best to provide goods and services consistently and stably as provided in this agreement.
- "Site" must have a security system to protect your personal information (including credit information) so that you can use the Internet service safely.
- The Site shall be responsible for reimbursement of the User for any damages caused by unfair labeling or advertising activities prescribed by Article 3 of the Act on the Fairness of Labeling and Advertising of Goods and Services.
"Site" does not send commercial e-mail for commercial purposes that you do not want.
Article 19. Obligations of Member ID and Password
- Except in the case of Article 17, the member is responsible for managing his / her ID and password.
- Members should not allow their ID and password to be used by third parties.
- If a member finds out that his or her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he must notify the Site immediately and follow the instructions of the Site.
Article 20. Obligations of User
The user should not conduct the following.
- Registration of false information upon application or change
- Steal information from others
- Changes to Information Posted on the Site
- Sending or posting information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information provided by the Site
- Infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright of "Site" or third parties
- "Damage" or interfere with the business of other sites
- Disclose or post any obscene or violent message, video, audio, or other information against the public
Article 21. Relationship between Linked Sites and Linked Sites
- If the upper "site" and the lower "site" are linked by a hyperlink (for example, the target of the hyperlink includes text, pictures, and video, etc.), the former is called the linking "site" (website) and the latter is avoided. An association is called a "site" (website).
- In the case where the "site" is specified as the initial screen of the "site" or the pop-up screen at the time of connection, it means that the linked site is not responsible for the transaction with the user due to the goods provided by the connected site. We do not take any responsibility for the transaction.
Article 22. Attribution and Restrictions on Use of Copyright
- Copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the works created by the Site belong to the Site.
- The user may use the information obtained by using the Site for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other means without the prior consent of the Site, or using a third party. Should not be used.
- "Site" shall notify the User when using the copyright belonging to the User according to the agreement.
Article 23. Settlement of Disputes
- "Site" installs and operates a damage compensation mechanism to reflect the fair opinions and complaints raised by users and to compensate for the damages.
"Site" will take priority of complaints and opinions submitted by users. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the user will be notified immediately of the reason and processing schedule.
- In the event of a request for remedy for damages related to an e-commerce dispute between the Site and the User, it may be subject to the mediation of the Dispute Mediation Agency, which is requested by the Fair Trade Commission or the Mayor / Do Governor.
Article 24. Jurisdiction and governing law
- Lawsuits concerning e-commerce disputes between the Site and the User shall be based on the address of the User at the time of filing, or shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court which has jurisdiction over the address if there is no address. However, if the address or residence of the user is not clear at the time of filing, or if the resident is a foreign resident, it shall be brought to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Law.
- Korean law applies to e-commerce litigation filed between the Site and the User.
Additional date of enforcement
- This Agreement is effective September 1, 2019.
- These Terms and Conditions comply with the Standard Terms and Conditions of Electronic Commerce (Internet Cyber Mall) No. 10023 (Revised September 19, 2014).